Global FMCG Manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client are a global FMCG Manufacturer with a strong reputation in their field. Working with leading brands, they have a strong focus on innovation and sustainability. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Melbourne's Western Suburbs.
Key responsibility of this role is to coordinate and manage maintenance services to meet the needs of the business units and improve plant and equipment operational availability.
- Ensure that all work undertaken by contractors is compliant within the site health safety and environment policy and guidelines to eliminate all injuries and accidents.
- Ensure that all work and actions within the control of this position are compliant with all local and statutory authorities' guidelines and regulations to meet all our licences obligations.
- Ensure all maintenance work is prioritised, carried out and programmes are in place within the site manufacturing plants so that all equipment is maintained in a reliable and safe condition within an appropriate & agreed time frame.
- Ensure that the level of maintenance spare parts inventory meets the levels as agreed with the Engineering Manager to maximise plant on line availability.
- Produce monthly maintenance reports.
- Conduct contractor reviews on contractor performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience in a Maintenance position.
- Extensive knowledge of maintenance management systems (MEX is preferred).
- Experience working within an Industrial Manufacturing environment.
- Strong processing background.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with an immediate start