*An immediately available position with the most successful Australian company
*A competitive hourly rate.
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, well-established international FMCG manufacturing organisation, based in Melbourne Australia.
Their products are sold locally and exported internationally.
Due to recent growth, the need has arisen for a Maintenance Fitter to join the manufacturing team.
- Carrying out planned maintenance checks.
- Finding and fixing faults.
- Replacing worn parts and re-setting instrument controls.
- Cleaning machinery.
- Responding to emergency breakdowns.
- Mechanical bias is the main area, but electrical knowledge is an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Maintenance fitter in the FMCG Industry
- Flexible and self-motivated working attitude
- Team working attitude
- High degree of Health and Safety awareness
- Experience of a modern manufacturing environment
- Computer literate
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems
- Previous experience with glass manufacturing or plastic injection moulding is desired but not essential
What's on Offer
- A competitive hourly rate.
- An immediately available position with the most successful Australian company in their industry.
Please click 'Apply' below or call Jamie Macdonald on 03 8640 3138.