South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Above award wages
About Our Client
The client is a global FMCG company founded and headquartered in Victoria; they develop, manufacture, market and sell their portfolio of brands to the world.
- Carry out preventive and reactive maintenance of all plant equipment as required.
- Active involvement in workplace Health and Safety with particular regard to Confined Space Entry, Lock-out Procedures and Working at Heights.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement to plant and operational practices.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude required to ensure adequate care and skill is applied to the repair and maintenance of all plant items.
The Successful Applicant
- Trade qualification as Fitter and Turner
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Proven Maintenance Fitter experience in a FMCG environment is be highly regarded.
- Proven Root Cause Analysis history
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS responsibilities and an outstanding commitment to Safety
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines without compromising on Safety
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with a focus on finding solutions and thinking outside the square
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels in the organisation
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Day shift hours.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Plenty of overtime available.
- Long term role.