Northern Suburbs Melbourne
State of the art lines/equipment
About Our Client
My Client is a FMCG manufacturer in the Beverage Industry.
- Perform general plant operation preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Undertake on-site maintenance, equipment installation and breakdown repairs.
- Complete daily work routines, jobs and project work in accordance with Company needs and priorities.
- Organise tools, equipment and materials to perform the job in safe manner.
- Provide technical input on engineering improvements to production systems and facilities.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as specified by the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure daily/weekly objectives are regularly reviewed and met.
- Contribute to key business activities as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in the Beverage Industry is a MUST
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a this role
- Proactive and motivated individual technician
- Ability to do overtime
- Experience with installing new lines
- Loves being hands on
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and an opportunity to go permanent is on offer for the successful candidate.