Join a globally recognised business.
Opportunity to work for a company that values work and life balance.
About Our Client
Our client falls under a multi national business, they are a leading supplier of quality flours, yeasts, pre-mixes and mill over one million tonnes of grain across 10 sites in Australia and New Zealand.
- Carrying out mechanical repairs on machines.
- Stripping machines and belts.
- Preventative maintenance across the site as well has reactive.
- Machine fault finding.
- Using CMMS for Maintenance tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience as a mechanical fitter.
- Sound knowledge of CMMS.
- Welding experience.
- Working at heights license.
- Forklift License.
- Experience within in the FMCG environment.
- Good attitude eager to learn.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work closely with an experienced maintenance team that believes in work life balance and also an excellent Salary package.