Grow your career with a globally recognised company.
Work with a close knit team and enjoy a work/life balance.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised company and one of the leaders in the FMCG market with over 5000 employees worldwide.
- Preventive and reactive maintenance across the plant.
- Attending to machine breakdowns and repairs.
- Developing Maintenance plans and improvement projects.
- Look for opportunities on cost savings and reducing downtime.
- Following safety procedures across the site.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Welding, stainless steel and metal fabrication experience.
- Experience in high volume manufacturing facility.
- Mex software knowledge.
- Reconnect/disconnect, high risk work and forklift license would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognised market leader and grow your career within the business.