Maintenance Fitters - Electrical or Mechanical
A secure and expanding company
Potential career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Raptis Pax was established over 30 years ago by a family whose history is entrenched in fresh produce. It continues to be a family owned and run business which manufacture plastic packaging to a wide range of consumer industries including meat, salads, fruit and retail products that are distributed nationwide.
Raptis Pax understands their consumers' needs and has many years of experience in creating packaging systems that market their clients' produce, extend their shelf life and freshness. They implement a customer focused business strategy which means they engage in new product development with customers to design and manufacture cutting edge containers, giving their products a unique edge. Raptis Pax is continually researching and monitoring international trends in food packaging so that they are constantly giving their customers the best service in the market.
Raptis Pax manufactures their packaging locally which results in providing jobs to local communities. Located in Rocklea, Raptis Pax can provide their customers with flexibility, security, speed to market and any immediate changes that are required.
Raptis Pax is currently expanding and developing as an organisation, they have numerous roles available across the business and are growing year on year.
These roles will be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of all production tools, plant and equipment to a quality standard that enables maximum production levels to be sustained throughout the plant. The objective is to constantly work toward delivering zero production downtime. These positions make significant contributions to the efficiency of the plant and production output.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the objectives your role will include.
- Improving the reliability of equipment and preventative maintenance
- Carrying out regular tests (pressure gauges, oil levels and complete documentation as required)
- Executing tasks to the highest quality in a timely manor
- Condition and performance monitoring (CPM)
- Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- OH&S Focus
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate will have the following attributes.
- Electrical trade qualification or Mechanical trade qualification
- Finding better alternatives to address a situation (lean principles and maintenance techniques)
- Experience in Thermoforming highly desirable
- Technical training in Die setting
- Forklift license
- First Aid certificate
- Certificate in Lean Manufacturing
- Engineering and mechanical aptitude
- PLC knowledge highly desirable
- Self-starter and Time Management skills
What's on Offer
In return you will be rewarded with
- A secure and expanding company
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a Market Leader in the industry
- On-site parking
- Flexible Shift Hours
- Competitive salary