Attractive hourly rate
About Our Client
My Client is a large FMCG Manufacturer with plants located nationally and internationally.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preventative and reactive maintenance of all production equipment
- Lead a team
- Ability to modify, replace and commission mechanical equipment within a GMP environment.
- Extensive knowledge about packaging equipment, conveyor systems and general machine maintenance.
- Repairs and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience with automation or robotics desired
The Successful Applicant
- Trade qualified - maintenance fitter
- Pneumatic experience
- Proven Attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to assess and prioritise work activities
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to follow standardised process and work systematically.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and day shift hours are available for the successful applicants.