An exciting opportunity to lead a maintenance team in a growing company
Market leading Company
About Our Client
ResourceCo is widely regarded as one of Australia's leading environmental services companies, and an international leader in resource recovery and advanced manufacturing. ResourceCo is constructing a world class innovative alternative fuel plant in Western Sydney that will transform selected non-recyclable waste streams, that would otherwise be destined for landfill, into solid fuel that will be used in cement kilns, reducing the reliance on fossil fuels. As a privately-owned organisation their employees are the cornerstone of what makes working for ResourceCo great. They have an organisational culture that is all about collaboration, innovation and teamwork. As an equal opportunity employer, they seek people who thrive on a challenge, who can work together, share in their values and commitments to the markets and environment.
Reporting to the NSW Operations Manager you will be responsible for building a high-performance maintenance team and managing all maintenance activities to ensure the safe, efficient and cost-effective maintenance of the site.
Your role will be to provide process, plant and equipment technical support, manage internal and external maintenance teams and deliver maintenance outcomes in line with budget. The maintenance manager will have a strong focus on continual improvement in plant and process performance, and maintenance activities, to achieve best practice in the areas of safety, housekeeping, efficiency and reliability. You will be responsible for the implementation and upkeep of a CMMS system, including scheduling of routine maintenance activities and spare parts inventory control.
You will have a strong commitment to WH&S, and will maintain procedures and systems of work to develop an excellent safety culture incorporating ResourceCo's Think, Act, Be Safe philosophies.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering (mechanical or electrical) highly desirable
- 5 - 10 years' experience in maintenance and maintenance management in a manufacturing or mineral processing environment
- Front line supervisory / management experience.
- Understanding and experience in LEAN manufacturing
- Very good understanding and experience in the implementation and upkeep of a CMMS
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Sound leadership skills and abilities
- Self-motivated, and have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated maintenance professional to join a market leading company at their new State-of-the Art Resource Recovery Facility in Western Sydney.