Global Manufacturing Company
Key senior management role
About Our Client
Devro is one of the world's leading suppliers of collagen casings for food, used by customers in the production of a wide variety of sausages and other meat products. They are looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead Maintenance and Facilities ensuring Safety, GMP, GEP, Cost and Environmental requirements are met on site.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance and Facilities Manager to join a highly successful food manufacturer. Reporting to the senior management team you will lead the maintenance team onsite to support year on year improvement of the site's KPI's, through the maximisation of line efficiencies, establishing an effective planned maintenance programme and developing strong working relationships with the production team. Your role will also be to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the production lines and working order of the site facilities. You will co-ordinate plant and equipment maintenance, all servicing by external suppliers, ensure legal/regulatory compliance, oversee site services and deliver environment business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate for this position will ideally have:
- A Maintenance/Engineering background with a Trade/Engineering qualification
- Strong direct managerial experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment, preferably in a continuous processing environment
- Strong experience at working with and implementing a robust Work Order Management and Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Able to coordinate with multiple engineering disciplines the performance of the company's facilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities coupled with experience in implanting continuous improvement methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to onboard individuals at all levels
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate. In addition you will enjoy all of the peripheral lifestyle benefits of living in an idyllic rural location with exceptional amenities less than 3 hours from Sydney CBD. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a growing business committed to longevity in Australian Operations.