Work in an international company with a strong presence in the Australian Market
Opportunity to lead a crucial team in the day to day activities
About Our Client
Ferrero Australia, based in Lithgow NSW, has been manufacturing well-known brands such as Nutella and Tic-Tac in Australia for over 40 years. They employ over 100 people in the Lithgow site and are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all its workers. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to take control of all maintenance systems across the site and ensure compliance to corporate standards.
This role requires the successful candidate to:
- Analyse the machinery performance in order to ensure continuous quality production
- Supervise budgets and packaging production quotas
- Coordinate preventive and corrective maintenance of all the equipment in the company
- Report hazards that might present in the production lines
- Provide guidance to the maintenance team
- Manage safety, health and environmental legislation
- Liaise with other teams to forecast production needs and possibilities of improvement
The Successful Applicant
Ferrero is seeking a standout professional who wants grow in an international company.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Relevant experience in a Maintenance Manager role from a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG
- Sound knowledge of PLC programming and packaging lines
- Design and implementation of continuous improvement projects in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Up to date information technology skills
What's on Offer
This position will offer an opportunity to join a global organisation with a well-known product range. A competitive salary package and a friendly business culture and collaborative work environment.