Join a market leading organisation and grow your career
Immediate start available and competitive salary to match
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with Ridley to offer an exciting opportunity for a qualified multi-skilled Maintenance Manager to join Ridley AgriProducts based in Clifton.
Ridley offer a supportive team environment and a great opportunity for someone to make significant improvement to the Maintenance Department. Ridley is an Equal Opportunity Employer who also offers a competitive package with a range of employee benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Maintenance of Plant and Equipment to be undertaken in accordance with SOPs
- Adhere to all Site Safety Procedures whilst undertaking maintenance tasks and documentation completed
- Strict adherence to OHSE policies and procedures
- Supervise contractors when on site
- Work collaboratively with other site personnel in order to facilitate and encourage increased awareness and understanding of plant equipment and safety related issues
- Involve operators in the decision-making processes around improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following (but not limited to):
- Trade qualification (in engineering/mechanical discipline relevant to the role).
- Knowledge of Lean Principles
- Proven track record in leading teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- 3-5 years experience working with and supervising a maintenance crew in a heavy industrial environment
What's on Offer
The Maintenance Supervisor is a key role within the Site Management team