Join an exciting and rapidly expanding business.
Opportunity for career progression.
About Our Client
Our client is a a large and expanding business based in Melbourne's northern suburbs producing a range of different products from mayonnaise, aioli, tartare sauce, ranch dressing, chipotle to ready made meals and soups.
- Adhere to all Site Safety Procedures whilst undertaking maintenance tasks and documentation completed
- Supervise contractors when on site
- Work collaboratively with other site personnel in order to facilitate and encourage increased awareness and understanding of plant equipment and safety related issues.
- Involve operators in the decision-making processes around improvements
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience working with and supervising a maintenance crew in a FMCG environment.
- Proven track record in leading teams.
- Experience in a similar role with a strong focus on Continuous improvement and working with lean manufacturing conditions
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to grow your career inside a a growing business coupled with a competitive salary package.