Privately owned, well renowned leading manufacturer across Australia
State of the art machinery for efficient working methods
About Our Client
A leading packaging, product partner in the industry, my client is a specialist in the manufacturing of metal and plastic products. Providing major brands across various industries throughout Australia, the business is growing and therefore requires a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
- Ensure the maintenance of all facilities on site are at working standards.
- Supervising and leading of all maintenance processes and operations on a daily basis.
- Keeping track of the expenses and overseeing budgets for maintenance.
- Overseeing the stock and place orders accordingly for new suppliers and requesting quotes.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve any foreseeable issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical or Automation)
- At least 5 years' experience in an Operational/ Maintenance management position having experience in Continuous Improvement strategies
- Experience in the metals printing industry
What's on Offer
- Work-life balance culture
- Career developmental programmes
- Highly competitive salary package