Maintenance Operations Manager
Global manufacturer specialising in chemical materials for various industries.
State-of-the-art technology with a unique process for optimal functionality.
About Our Client
A global leader in the manufacturing industry who specialises in chemical materials for various industries. My client offers room for growth and advancement to its employees through career programmes and development strategies. The culture is highly collaborative with a personable environment to it which allows for the teams to work effectively and efficiently as a unit.
- Assess and troubleshoot operational equipment issues
- Lead mechanical maintenance and equipment troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead and empower hourly workers to excel
- Ability to interface directly with customers and ensure that we are fulfilling their needs
- Promote, develop, manage and maintain site staffing to meet business requirements
- Manage spending level to an agreed amount for the site
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- Tertiary qualification (Engineering related)
- Experience in a chemical processing plant and/ or experience in a heavy industry manufacturer
- At least 3 - 5 years leadership experience
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary
Career progression opportunities
You must be an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.