Family Friendly Roster - 8 days on, 6 days off
Competitive Market Rates
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed Mining & Operating company with several sites across WA and Australia.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly Shutdowns
- Life of machine forecasting
- Planning preventative maintenance activities.
- Identifying and maintaining critical equipment spares lists.
- Identifying, implementing and maintaining maintenance strategies.
- Developing Standard Work Instructions for major work.
- Identifying and implementing maintenance improvement activities.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Trade Qualification.
- SAP, MS Project and Office Suite experience
- Sound knowledge of Maintenance planning principles and Work Management processes
- Fixed Plant equipment knowledge
- Good working familiarity with Microsoft office products including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
What's on Offer
- Competitive market rates
- Family friendly roster
- Long term possibility