Perth Based Role - Monday to Friday
Competitive Market Rates
About Our Client
My client is a leading Mining and Producing company with several sites located across Western Australia.
As the Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for the following but not limited to;
- Accountable for master data maintenance relating to the Long Term Plan.
- Responsible for accurate data input and integrity relating to the Long Term Plan.
- Responsible for Pronto CMMS utilisation guidance, maintenance and accuracy.
- Working with the Planning team to design and develop Asset Maintenance Long Term Plans
- Monitoring and review of compliance to the Long Term plans.
- Plan through chairing planning and scheduling meetings.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position, you will be required to possess the following experience but not limited to;
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience in maintenance planning on a fixed plant mining operations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, as well as Pronto
- Hold relevant trade qualifications (ideal)
What's on Offer
Competitive market rates
Perth based, family roster