Maintenance Supervisor - Mechanical
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's leading manufacturers in the building industry.
- Assist in the development of Planned Maintenance Activities
- Coordinate required trades and resources to deliver effective service requirements within estimated time frame.
- Provide technical backup and leadership for maintenance staff.
- To ensure all equipment is up to Australian Standards and all work complies with relevant statutory legislation, regulations and standards.
- Lead maintenance team to maintain an effective preventative maintenance system with minimum of downtime and interruptions to production.
- Work with Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Planner to ensure maintenance budget and scope of work is adhered to.
- Assist in planning for efficient major maintenance work with minimum downtime to operations and to improve product changeover times.
- Assist in reducing downtime by eliminating major areas of concern.
The Successful Applicant
- High Risk
- Trade qualified
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal., non-verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Posses a valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Prioritise tasks and coordinate response to emergency breakdowns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing people including leading, directing, evaluating and developing a team.
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Effective Leadership qualities
- Excellent administration and organisational skills. Able to solve a problem by identifying the problem, generation alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implement solutions
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrate sound Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge and experience using MEX System.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary is on offer tfor the successful applicant.