Opportunity to join a globally recognised business.
The chance for career growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised company that has been a major player the agrifood business for over 100 years and they supply their product to over 30 different countries.
- Liaise with maintenance and production supervisors as required to develop a daily work plan.
- Manage allocated projects from implementation to completion.
- Accurately communicate both verbally and written with other Maintenance Supervisors, coordinators.
- Completion of some planned and unplanned maintenance tasks.
- Ensuring that all safety standards are met when completing any job.
- Supervising a team of up to 25 on shift.
The Successful Applicant
- Maintenance experience inside an FMCG environment.
- Previous experience as a maintenance manager or supervisor.
- Understanding of Maintenance Scheduling procedures.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Understanding with a range of different Maintenance systems.
What's on Offer
- A chance to work for a globally recognised business.
- Join a great team culture.
- Working for a globally recognised brand.
- Excellent salary package.