Immediate Start Date
About Our Client
My client is a global and household name in the RV industry, offering top quality products you can count on. This role will be based both on and off site working directly with clients and customers to maintain and repair the companies products from ovens to refrigerators and toilets.
This is a hands on role and will consist of but not be limited to the following responsibilities
- Assist at Major OEM'S to do repair work weekly
- Execute repairs at the local warehouse
- Contact person and first line service representative for clients and customers
- Coordinate repairs from OEM's in Australia and New Zealand
- Relationship management of clients
- Backup for helpdesk
- Backup for warehouse staff
- Any Ad-hoc work required to meet the needs of clients, OEM's and customers
The Successful Applicant
You must have some experience repairing fridges and ovens or something similar. A Gas and/or electricity ticket would be advantageous as well as a Forklift licence however these are not mandatory.
To succeed in this role you must be able to express yourself verbally and in writing, have a technical aptitude and be able to multitask and have planning & organisation skills. As you are the face of the company you must be well presented have good energy and be able to deal with stressful situations.
MUST HAVE DRIVING LICENCE, OWN CAR AND OWN TOOLS.
What's on Offer
In house training is on offer as well as a permanent job after 12 months.