Large company with great culture
About Our Client
My client is a large FMCG company within the Food industry.
- To undertake in a proactive manner all plant improvement and Planned maintenance tasks.
- To ensure all plant equipment is fit for purpose.
- To work effectively as part of a team to deliver site operational improvements.
- Ensuring food quality/safety checks and paperwork are completed as per documented requirements.
- To be fully conversant with company safe systems of work, operating within agreed safe working practices in line with statutory and company requirements and follow plant procedures and apply health and safety requirements and food safety standards at all times.
- To all stakeholders including effective shift reports and handovers which will involve some flexibility to meet business requirements.
- To assist with delivery of defined department operational goals and objectives. Improving plant reliability and Prevent maintenance development.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in FMCG environment
- Experience in Food Industry
- Fault finding skills
- Qualified Fitter
- Available for Day and Afternoon shifts
- Positive attitude
- Great track record of above requirements
What's on Offer
Here is your chance to join a large and reputable company who pride themselves on their culture and putting their team first. The opportunity is for a Temp to Perm position dependent on performance.