Maintenance Weekend Supervisor
Join one of Australias largest meat and food processing business's.
Exciting opportunity to develop your maintenance career.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest food processing business's with over 1300 employees exporting their products to over 110 companies all around the globe.
- Ensure immediate reaction to breakdowns and urgent work.
- Competition of planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Monitor daily plant maintenance activities.
- Develop daily work plan with Maintenance and Production Supervisors.
- Monitor skills and performance and report on training of the team.
- Performance management of team members.
- Maintenance on machines like boilers, refrigeration, conveyors and robotics.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical or electrical trade qualifications.
- Experience with maintenance supervision and management.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Understanding of SAP.
- great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in food manufacturing.
What's on Offer
A 4 day work week is on offer with the opportunity to join one of Australia's largest food processing companies on a competitive salary package.