Managed Services Director
Senior Management position. Leading Telecommunications organisation.
15+ years experience, ITIL, managing $120m plus P&L
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic brand within the telecommunications Industry. They are currently looking for a Managed Services Director to lead the Managed and Support Services as well the operations function within the business. The Managed Services Director will be accountable for the whole customer experience - from testing of the product/service, roll out and support across Australian and New Zealand.
As the Managed Services Director you will responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of services that meeting and exceed project millstones, KPI"s and agreed SLA's
- Supporting the pre-sales and planning support
- Leading multiple delivery teams across business contractual delivery, customer service account management, customer satisfaction, 3rd party vendors performance and services P&L.
- Creating new services offerings
- Driving cost reduction programs with 3rd party vendors
- Account planning and execution
- Implementing cloud computing solutions as a service model
- Driving service improvement to ensure enhanced service quality and best practice delivery with a view enhancing innovation and continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- 15 years business management experience in the Telecommunications or IT industry
- Experience managing a P&L of $120m plus
- Track record managing large teams
- Experience in leading customers through system implementation
- Functional experience in sales/marketing, business development, key account management, sales team management, leading complex activities within ICT
- Experience in the ICT industry leading teams within a services organisation
- Knowledge of operating Managed Applications Services or cloud deployments
- Strong communication - written and verbal, leadership, time management, negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills.
What's on Offer
Iconic Australian brand within telecommunications. Strong leadership team. $200,000 - $250,000 package