Management Accountant - ASX Construction
Interesting operational finance role - Exposure to multiple projects
Excellent career progression and ongoing development
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of an iconic global brand and are leaders in their industry. As a highly successful ASX business, they have a strong focus on leading through constant innovation via investing in the latest technologies and in their people. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and talented Management Accountant with stock management experience to be a part of their growth story.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Accounting Manager and indirectly into the GM, this role focuses on management reporting with core duties including but not limited to:
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations;
- P&L analysis, inventory control and warehouse budget reporting;
- Preparation of gross profit analysis & stock reforecasting;
- Assist with implementing internal controls and process improvements
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders (up to GM level);
- Ad hoc projects and tasks.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a similar role (ideally Inventory/Warehousing/Construction). You have attained or are in the process of completing your CA/CPA qualifications. You are a strong communicator who enjoys working within a fast paced commercial environment. You will be able to work well autonomously as well as within a dynamic team. Finally, the ability to manage tight deadlines is crucial as is an excellent eye for detail.
Prior experience within a Big 4 Consulting/Audit environment with relevant inventory experience will also be highly regarded for this role.
What's on Offer
- Subsidiary of iconic ASX-listed global business
- Interesting operational finance role - Exposure to multiple projects
- Excellent career progression and ongoing development
- Northside location - Free on-site parking