Management Accountant (Contract)
Market leading industry
Supportive working environment
About Our Client
We require skilled and capable Management Accountants to assist a number of leading organisations from the Mining, Natural Resources, Construction and Manufacturing industries.
The roles are short and long term contracts that require individuals to be available immediately.
You will responsible for but not limited to;
- Preparing the delivery of respective financial and management accounting reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting divisions and departments with budget, forecast, variance and ad hoc analysis.
- Hands on support to the FM and CFO
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified, together with CA / CPA qualification.
- Hands on experience in delivering month end to tight deadlines and expert knowledge of accounting and finance practices and processes.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand customer needs to deliver their requirements.
- Solid understanding of key organisational drivers.
- Proven stakeholder management, communication and inter personal skills.
- A positive and flexible can do attitude with the ability to handle multiple activities.
- Practical and creative approaches to providing analysis and problem solving.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to extract, understand and use data, analyses management information and provide insight to enable fact based decisions.
- Strong computer skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing Support
- Work for market leading organisations