Management Accountant (FMCG MNC)
Fast career growth opportunities
Unique dual role -MA and Business Finance Transformation role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in Australia that pride themselves in producing high quality products. They are currently growing their team here in Perth and hence are looking for a dynamic, driven and experienced management accountant.
Reporting to the Group FC, you will be supervising a team and be responsible for the preparation of all monthly closing related matters that include preparation of financial and management reports. In addition, you will be leading the budgeting and forecasting process by working closely with the business stakeholders. You will review and provide insightful observations on the variances on monthly performance to continuously improve to meet business objectives and goals.
It is also our client's expectations that the incumbent is able to drive and work on multiple finance business transformation projects and passionate about process improvement while working in a dynamic working environment.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have:-
- At least a degree in Accounting & Finance from a reputable tertiary institution
- CPA/CA Qualification is a MUST
- Must have at least 5-7 years of strong financial and management accounting experience
- Strong track record of process improvement, finance business transformation and strong commercial business acumen
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated individual
- Willing to work in the North region
What's on Offer
This position offers a stimulating and exciting career with an industry leader and provides genuine career growth opportunities. A competitive remuneration package is being offered. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation that pride themselves in providing a dynamic and empowered working environment.