Management Accountant - Immediate start
Long-term opportunity for the right candidate
Growing organisation in the manufacturing space
About Our Client
I am lucky enough to partner with a prestigious manufacturing organisation in Gillman. Their recent success has been attributed to their reasonably sized finance team who continues to be as efficient as possible. Recent growth alongside one of the year's busiest periods for the organisation has led to the requirement of a Management Accountant to join the team.
Responsibilities for the Management Accountant will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing and delivering of accurate monthly management accounts, which provide analysis of the actual results against forecasts and budget in a timely manner
- Identifying key trends observed in the management accounts.
- BAS, IAS, PAYG
- Constantly improving processes
- Payroll when required
- Overlooking ar and ap
- Producing the monthly balance sheet file including reconciliations for each account and explanation of any significant movements each month..
- Assisting the Head of Finance in dealing with day to day accounts queries and duties.
- Preparing of adhoc financial analysis and projects.
- Corresponding with each department head on their P&Ls
- Commercial analysis
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA Qualified/Part Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Well Presented
- Experience in manufacturing
- Experience with a system implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics exposure
- Immediately available
- Experience within an SME
- Advanced with excel
What's on Offer
- Generous salary
- Supportive team
- Long term opportunity
- Learning and development