Management Accountant - Listed Business
Highly impressive finance team - work with some of the best
Great team environment; Work/life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing business. Based in Fortitude Valley, you will be working with some of the brightest and best finance professionals. You will be mentored and have regular training to help you progress your time with this company. The company culture is one of high performance and high reward and you will enjoy a rich and varied social life outside of work, with a good work/life balance.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for financial planning and commercial analysis. More specifically, your core responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- End of month reporting;
- Cost allocations and reviews;
- Annual budgeting;
- Periodic forecasting;
- System integration and management;
- Assisting in the budgeting, forecasting and planning process;
- Identifying and driving process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified/close to completed, and will be commercially minded. You will posses a strong analytical skill set and have demonstrated expertise in dealing with non-finance professionals. Your ability to communicate and exert influence across the business will be crucial to your success in this role. Ideally, you will posses:
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Similar work experience in a large, complex organisation.
What's on Offer
Based in superb modern offices in the Valley, the following is on offer:
- An environment in which high performance is rewarded;
- Potential longer term opportunities;
- Work/life balance.