Management Accountant - Manufacturing
Global FMCG Business
Business Partnering Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is an internationally recognised FMCG distributor who have experienced exponential growth throughout 2020. Boasting brand new offices and an inclusive and progressive culture they have proven themselves as a destination business. To assist in driving their continued growth strategy for 2021 they are seeking an exceptional Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller APAC, and supporting sales and operations staff your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing management reporting, analysis and forecasting on the manufacturing sites.
- Analyse and report all manufacturing variances and produce monthly financials - provide insights and analysis of monthly results and provide recommendations when appropriate.
- Weekly tracking and performance reporting of variances and KPI's - responsibility for the analysis and reporting of sales and margin data
- Assist site management to control inventory and manufacturing labour.
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities to sites P&L's;
- Preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Ensuring the accuracy and reliability of profitability data and reporting for decision making - Identification of process improvement opportunities and identify and facilitate cost saving initiatives.
- Support the growth of the business by preparing product costings to the sales team in quoting for new and existing business
- Internal control and compliance
- Build effective and co-operative relationships within the wider business to assist in business decisions and to help prepare monthly re-forecasts
- Ad hoc financial reports and analysis
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 2 years' experience post-qualification. You will be highly experienced in a Manufacturing environment and be confident working alongside various stakeholders including Sales & Operations. You will be deadline focused, with a strong attention to detail and a high level ability to influence and challenge ideas.
What's on Offer
- International organisation
- Business Partnering opportunity
- Career growth opportunities