- Job Security
- Key Decision Maker
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader and multi award winner in the manufacturing industry, based within the Western suburbs of Melbourne, allowing for innovative learning and development, as well as flexible work life balance. This large scale organisation pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the strategic and timely completion of all reports, in doing so process accruals and finalise month end and year end accounts.
- Budgeting and forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Manager to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budget & forecasts. This includes annual FBT, monthly BAS and assisting with the labour processing management.
- Liaise directly with external auditors and ensure all queries are responded to and actioned in a timely manner when necessary.
- Ensure the integrity of the P&L by ensuring all results are accurate and reliable
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring clear and concise communication of all business plans to ensure all deliverables are met within specific timeframes.
- Work proactively with enthusiasm, with the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment, ensuring strong relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious up and coming candidate to progress their career with a more commercial focus. Exposure to ASX listed companies, manufacturing or logistics companies will be beneficial, with the ability to value teamwork and willingness to challenge those around you in order to grow together. Communication skills to internal and external stakeholders is paramount. CA or CPA qualification and a familiarity with accounting systems as well as strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and display a strong work ethic, will allow you to thrive in a diverse working environment. In doing so you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package as well as continuous learning and development. Proving your ability within the role will allow for flexible working hours and a focus on work life balance as well as career progression.