Management Accountant | Multinational
Globally recognised organisation
Business partnering role
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing conglomerate who have been in operation for over 100 years. With cutting-edge technology, and the ownership of numerous premium brands, they have solidified themselves as the global leader in their industry.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Prepare, analyse and report weekly, monthly, quarterly end close process, incl. daily sales report and fortnightly inventory report for business units.
- Support business/management as a business partner in all aspects of operational & strategic management
- Prepare analysis of performance, variations to budget and forecast and identify corrective actions to achieve target
- Co-ordinate month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyse inventory valuation.
- Perform analysis and reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts on monthly basis.
- Review and analyse inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies regarding cost analysis and profitability.
- Completion of financial statements and variance analysis for review.
- Liaise with business partners and support on-going business excellence
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years' professional experience in a similar environment. You will have exposure to the Manufacturing and/or Wholesale industry, ideally within a Multinational business. Experience with SAP is desirable, as well as experience using Power BI.
What's on Offer
- Global business
- Immediate start available
- Career progression