Management Accountant | SE Suburbs
Market leading organisation in the health & well-being industry
South Eastern Melbourne location - work close to home
About Our Client
Our client has been on a journey of sustained growth and success as a result of strong leadership and direction which has led to the business to expand their operations across Australia. As the leading specialist in their industry, they have been able to capitalise and provide a unique product and service to their wide market. They are now seeking commercially focused Management Accountant who has a wide skill-set across manufacturing who can bring their experience and knowledge to assist in driving the business objectives and goals.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and indirectly to the Operations Manager, your role be focusing on driving the following responsibilities:
- Developing budgets in regards to labour, materials and write-offs
- Develop weekly COGs reporting vs budget
- Business partnering with department managers - coordinating actual vs budget
- Develop labour costing report with variance analysis
- Product weekly/monthly reports for department heads
- Providing recommendations of optimisation and streamlining processes
- Costing of new products
- BOM development
- Allocation of operational COGs
- Develop KPI report on productivity and activity - both monthly and annually
- Identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations
The Successful Applicant
You have successfully completed your CA/CPA with proven experience working in an FMCG/manufacturing environment where you have developed costing/BOMs, reporting and budgeting technical skills. You will bring your expertise to this role and add value through your stakeholder engagement and excellent business partnering abilities. You will also have used SAP B1 or a similar system with advanced Excel.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- South Eastern location
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Growing organisation in the health and well-being industry!