About Our Client
Our team is currently recruiting an exciting hands-on role with a reputable organisation in Perth, who predominantly focus on the retail space. The organisation has seen commercial success given their unique yet diverse product range, and also through their key focus on developing a strong internal culture.
- Timely production of internal monthly operational reports, including variance reporting and analysis
- Continuous analysis of KPI's and ongoing process improvement
- Involvement in the budget and forecasting process including review and analysis
- Knowledge and/or experience with FX accounting
- Intermediate financial modelling experience
- Indirect management of 1-4 staff
The Successful Applicant
Our client is putting an emphasis on finding an individual with very strong communication and interpersonal skills, who is truly interested in building internal relationships, and who has a keen interest in improving current processes. Exposure to all the duties listed is essential, and availability to start over the next 2-4 weeks is desired.
What's on Offer
- Parking available
- Unique and supportive working environment
- Reputable brand
- Competitive salary based on experience