About Our Client
Our client is a large government organisation looking for an experienced Management Accountant for a 6 month contract with a high potential for the role to become permanent.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Financial Services, roles and responsibilities include:
- Preparing the Annual Budget
- Preparing the Budget Reviews
- Managing and coordinating the management accounting team
- Liaising with department managers regarding financial matters
- Prepare and present monthly management reports and schedules
- Perform business forecasting, financial analysis and project evaluation
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be CPA or CA qualified or near completion of their qualification. Successful candidates will have excellent communication and experience in a similar level role. You will be highly considered if you have used the accounting system Technology One.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- $40-$50 per hour + superannuation
- On-site parking