Learning and development
About Our Client
Our client is a primary brand in the construction world based within the Melbourne CBD, allowing for innovative learning and development, as well as clear career progression guide. This fast paced and ever growing working environment pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. Being a fast growing company there are many staff benefits including generous leave entitlements as well as scope to move within the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Manager to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budget & forecasts
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in a Business partnering role
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious up and coming first time mover from a top accounting firm looking to move into industry. Exposure to ASX or Construction companies will be beneficial, with the ability to work in a team environment essential. Communication skills to internal and external stakeholders is paramount. CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and a team focused attitude as well as a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen and progressing within the organisation.