Temporary to permanent opportunity
Working on large construction and infastructure projects
About Our Client
My client is a large public sector organisation with multiple projects across WA and are seeking an experienced Management Accountant with experience of working within infrastructure, construction or property development industry sectors.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for end to end preparation of budgets, management reports & Business Partnering across a range of stakeholders to include:
- Budget preparation and producing the month end reports
- Detailed preparation of reports and presenting at meetings
- Detailed variance analysis for the group consolidated accounts from balance sheet to financial statements
- Manages reserve funding for Developers Contribution Plans and investigates and reports on alternative funding if required.
- Liaise with engineers and technical managers with regards to the completion of the infrastructure work and ensuring the offsets are financially viable
- Preparing and analysing the cash flow reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and be involved in the budgeting and forecasting for the group
- Working closely with the business and create process improvement that include automation of processes and system upgrade implementations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have hands on Management Accounting experience ideally within the mining, construction, infrastructure or property development industry sectors. You must have excellent written communication and report writing skills as well as the ability to work with external providers and present at meetings.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Exciting and busy role
- Newly created business due to growth
- Parking on site
- $50 - $55 per hour + Super