Ability to engage directly with senior stakeholders
Opportunity to work within an established business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established business in the healthcare space, and a leader in the industry. Incomparable leadership and market share they are well positioned to continue to excel and push themselves in the future. They are searching for a commercially minded individual who can transform into a strong business partner.
You will be reporting to the Regional Finance Manager supporting the finance team and divisional managers in the below areas:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Detailed weekly forecasts and analysis of performance
- Assist in the preparation of required business plans and budgets
- Detailed reporting including KPI, labour, sales and expense reports
- Detailed analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Identifying areas for continuous process improvement and executing in a timely manner
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA Qualified with tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Finance. Proven experience in a similar industry, where you have added commercial value and business partnering with key decision makers. Experience with SAP will be advantageous.
On top of this you will enjoy new challenges and responsibilities and be able to influence and manage various stakeholders' business wide. Adaptability is key and resilience in the business will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for career growth and progression
- South East Location - Working close to home
- Working with a leading organisation
- Exciting and challenging role