Management Accountant/Senior Management Accountant
9 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and well established specialist service provider within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Produce Consolidated Management Accounts and individual company Management Accounts.
- Reporting of monthly Financial results into the parent companies Accounting system.
- Balance sheet account review and reconciliation and preparation of associated BS notes.
- P&L variance analysis including review of detailed revenue and cost transactions and gross margin analysis.
- Review of Transfer Price and Standard Costs.
- Control over posting from AP, AR, fixed assets, payroll, and inventory sub-ledger.
- Preparation, booking and reporting of Revaluation entries.
- Participation to physical count (inventory, fixed assets) and reconciliation with sub-ledger.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries (prepayments, accruals, depreciation).
- Ensure strict compliance with month end deadlines.
- Provide assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Management Accounting role and ideally have worked within an industry with an operational element (manufacturing, mining, FMCG etc). The ability to communicate to finance and non-finance stakeholders is essential.
The client is also looking for somebody who can commit to the entirety of the 9 month contract.
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Autonomous role
- Friendly and open working environment
- Exposure to working for a SME organisation owned by a multinational