Fantastic Work Culture
About Our Client
Our client is renown for its long lasting reputation within the property and construction industry. With an impressive portfolio of multi-million dollar projects, our client has seen exponential growth in the last few months and now requires an experience Management Accountant to join their well established team.
Roles/responsibilities of the Management Accountant include and is not limited too:
* Month end processing and reporting.
* Cash flow management for multiple entities.
* P&L reporting and analysis.
* Ability to manage many moving parts and manage a WIP confidently (property settlements, commercial rental roll, cash flow, bank guarantee etc).
* Partnering with key external and internal stakeholders to influence change.
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* Adhoc reporting and analysis where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Management Accountant will be:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Advanced excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables, formulas).
- Strong ability to produce micro and macro commentary to various stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a team player
- Intrinsically motivated individual with a proactive work ethic (essential).
- Experience with insurance and bank guarantee highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Based on the fringe of the CBD
- Real career progression and flexible work hours