Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a growing technology company who have a passion for innovation. Due to positive change within the Finance team my client is looking for a strong Financial Accountant to work closely with key senior stakeholders in preparation for all month end reporting. This role is ideally looking for a Big 4 or Mid-tier auditor or a Financial Accountant that has work at an ASX list company.
The Role: As the Management Accountant your roles will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the budgets and forecasts
- Managing the monthly Management reports such as PnL and Balance Sheets.
- Understanding and driving the strategic goals as outlined by senior members of the team through analysis and reporting.
- Provision of variance analysis and commentaries to support monthly board packs.
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting as required by the management team.
- Partnering with IT on projects and ad hoc analysis through commercial and financial advice
- Assisting with generation of business cases around IT and tracking spending in comparison to budget and forecasts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualified with CPA or CA
- Experience working as a management accountant/ business partner
- Strong excel skills are integral to the role
- Experience working with SAP and business intelligence tools is key.
- The ability to take initiative and work autonomously will be a key to success in this role
- Outstanding communication skills are required in this position
What's on Offer
In return for a hard working candidate with a diligent and analytical skillset this role offers a chance to build a career within an outstanding business located in Melbourne's North West. In conjunction to this there is a competitive remuneration scheme in place and career support. This role offers candidates a strong step within a growing industry allowing them to define their career in finance.