Great work/life balance
Competitive salary; base + super
About Our Client
A proud West Australian company, our client is experiencing substantial growth in its sector and is looking to expand its finance team for 2020 and beyond in the form of this newly-created position.
As the Management Accountant, you will report into the company's Financial Controller to work on daily financial tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering
- Preparing annual budgets
- Variance Analysis
- Support with key decision-making
- Month end processes
- Cost controlling
- Financial analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Accounting or a similar discipline and have experience working in a similar role.
To be considered for this role, you also must:
- Own a CA or CPA qualification (or working towards)
- Have at least 3 years' professional experience
- Possess advanced technical and analytical skills
- Be able to build relationships with key stakeholders and have a track-record of assisting with key decision-making
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to meet conflicting deadlines
What's on Offer
As this is a newly-created position, this role provides a 'blank canvas' for the successful applicant to progress their career whilst working closely with the company's Financial Controller.
You will also be provided with:
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive salary; base + super
- Working within a vibrant team with a strong culture