Highly competitive salary
Large well-established organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a large scale organisation based in Melbourne's inner suburbs that pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learning. Being a large scale company there are many staff benefits including generous leave entitlements as well as scope to move within the business. This workplace allows for ongoing learning and development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the strategic and timely completion of all reports, in doing so process accruals and finalise month end and year end accounts.
- Budgeting and forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Manager to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budget & forecasts. This includes annual FBT, monthly BAS and assisting with the labour processing management.
- Liaise directly with external auditors and ensure all queries are responded to and actioned in a timely manner when necessary.
- Ensure the integrity of the P&L by ensuring all results are accurate and reliable
- Ensure that the CAPEX reporting process is well executed and the fixed asset register is updated and appropriately maintained
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring clear and concise communication of all business plans to ensure all deliverable are met within a specific timeframe.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an ambitious and hard working first time mover from a top accounting firm looking to move into industry. Exposure to large listed FMCG or manufacturing companies will be beneficial, with the ability to value teamwork and willingness to challenge those around you in order to grow together. Communication skills to internal and external stakeholders is paramount. CA or CPA qualification and a familiarity with SAP as well as strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and display a strong work ethic, will allow you to thrive in a diverse working environment. In doing so you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package as well as continuous learning and development.