Market leader in their field
Opportunity to deliver value-add to business performance
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field and one of the largest international suppliers of industrial goods. They have a global reputation for innovation and provide bespoke products to support their customer base at a local level.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments.
- Identify problems and opportunities and provide solutions that help achieve the business goals.
- Collaborate with the financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting.
- Develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
- Forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis (Primarily Sales and Inventory)
- Sales Budgeting, collate and distribute budget templates to all Area Sales Managers and develop sales template models to meet the requirements of Sales for Budget tracking and Japan Corporate Reporting.
- Maintain General Ledger COA and TM1 GL mapping in accordance with J-Form guidance.
- Reconciliation of TM1 and General ledger, ensuring all movements and changes are captured and understood to ensure the accuracy of financial reports and management reports issued from TM1 and daily, Monthly integrity checks.
- Sales Area - manage changes in the debtor's master and incorporate changes across sales database.
- Internal Reporting - Daily, Weekly & Monthly
- Sales & Operational reporting - Quality, Product Group, Customer Service, Call Plan Reporting, Bus Door Procurement model. Assist Finance Team as required with routine Management Reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant commercial financial reporting role
- CA or CPA qualification or studying towards
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Strong ERP skills - track record of business & process improvement
- Advanced Excel and BI tool skills (TM1 experience desirable)
- Must be systems & technology savvy with a desire for developing seasoned experience with BI tools (ie: future TM1 super user).
What's on Offer
- Competitive remunerations package to commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to work closely with different stakeholders across all departments
- Flexible working environment