- Hybrid finance position working with a variety of business stakeholders
- Commercially driven organisation that focus on continuous improvement
About Our Client
The client is a large established organisation, this role is the result of business growth.
Delivery of high quality management reporting and financial support.
Provide ongoing financial education to key stakeholders across the allocated portfolio to improve commercial capability in the organisation.
Develop effective working relationships to successfully identify and understand the drivers of business and operational performance.
Other support as required by the Team Leader Management Accountant, Finance Business Partners and the rest of the Finance team.
Taking care of own and colleagues Health and Safety through identification and reporting of hazards and active involvement in improvement initiatives.
Ensure period and year end reporting within deadlines are met including:
- Co-ordinate / prepare, review and posting of all general ledger journals;
- Co-ordinate / prepare monthly Group management reports including appropriate analysis and commentary;
- Co-ordinate / prepare monthly Group management presentations; and
- Timely preparation and completion / approval of General Ledger reconciliations (balance papers).
Ensure data in financial systems is accurate, up to date and in the correct reporting structure
Co-ordinate / undertake labour forecast reviews
Co-ordinate / prepare quarterly revenue reconciliations
Provide a high degree of financial support to the Team Leader Management Accountant and Finance Business Partners
Assist in the development and of the twelve month Business Plan and five year Corporate Plan and Pricing Submission.
Compliance with Accounting policy and Internal / External audit requests.
Ensure consistency of information and services across the MA function
Pro-actively examine opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes, and support Team Leader Management Accountant to ensure consistency of information and services across the broader business.
Continually seek to improve the quality and usability of reports.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years or more of relevant industry experience
- CPA/CA qualified Undergraduate degree in Finance/Commerce/Management/Accountancy
- Strong commercial acumen and proven management accounting experience
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and ability to coach / mentor, motivate and educate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and high level of customer service when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, win trust and build confidence among stakeholders.
What's on Offer
The client is paying a competitive salary for this role and will be offering flexible working.