- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
In an environment of vast industry transformation our client is thriving, they are increasing their service offerings and using this opportunity to make very exciting cultural change across the organisation.
This is an all-encompassing Management Accountant role with varied responsibilities including:
- supporting the budgeting and forecasting process, including cashflow analysis
- review of business model financial sustainability
- creation and review of performance measures, KPI reporting, scorecards and dashboards
- cost and revenue analysis
- financial modelling and scenario analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven background building relationships across an organisation, with a customer-centric approach you will enjoy liaising with key stakeholders and partnering on business performance.
From a technical perspective you will have managed large and complex budgets and forecasts and have excellent analytical skills.
Professional membership with an accounting body will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Potential for permanency