- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Stong emphasis on partnering with operations
About Our Client
We are excited to represent this client and support them in the recruitment of a Management Accountant who will play a key role in the improvement and growth of the WA business. This role will work closely with the key operational stakeholders and help to drive value through financial and operational analysis.
- Monthly management reporting including variance analysis & commentary
- The preparation of budgets, forecasts and business performance analysis & reporting
- Liaising with finance and non-financial stakeholders in the business
- Partnering with key operational stakeholders to help drive improvement initiatives
- Inventory management and cost accounting
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Develop financial models to assist with key business decisions
- Lead 2 junior accountants
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previous experience working in the Manufacturing industry or an industry very similar. The role will require somebody who is a self-starter and who enjoys partnering with non-financial stakeholders and physically spending time within the operations.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you can genuinely partner with operational stakeholders and bring value to the business. The role will start as a contract but has the opportunity to move to permanent for the right candidate.