- Work for an established ASX listed wholesaler and retailer.
- Flexible work arrangements and close support to help develop your career.
About Our Client
This is great opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working Management Accountant.
Our client is an established ASX listed wholesaler and retailer based in Western Sydney.
They are offering flexible work arrangements and close support to help develop your career.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of the annual and interim consolidated budgeting and financial reports. Managing general ledger and overseeing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Other key responsibilities include the following:
- Partnering with business departments to provide financial models, data analysis and forecasts consistent with approved business plans and trends.
- Create actionable reports, analysis and commentaries and interpret results.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenue, financial commitments &
- Banking and cash flow analysis.
- Assists in ad-hoc business analysis and financial modelling.
The Successful Applicant
- Be able to meet strict deadlines and work in a team environment.
- Currently studying towards your CA or CPA qualification.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Will have a hands-on approach to supporting business improvement initiatives in key financial reporting processes.
What's on Offer
- Working for an established Australian organisation.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exposure to a broad role that will contribute to your ongoing career development
- Convenient Western Sydney Location.