- Opportunity for career progression within an experienced finance team
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well established national manufacturing organisation looking to expand their operations in the Western Australian market. They are looking to grow their Finance team to support this expansion.
- Financial regulatory reporting, control and compliance
- Cost Reporting, Maintenance and Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- COGS updates
- Other Finance Projects
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate you will:
- Have a relevant Accounting/Finance qualification - CA / CPA
- 3+ years experience in a related position within a manufacturing/logistics environment ideally
- Skilled in MS Office applications and exposure to ERP software
- Good analytic skills and attention to detail
- Good Communication skills, able to liaise with operations confidently
What's on Offer
You will receive:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Parking on site