Manager - IT Business Software Solutions
Tatura or Port Melbourne location. $210,000 including suerpannuation.
FMCG/Manufacturing experience. Manufacturing ERP's.
About Our Client
Bega Cheese is a truly Australian company founded in 1899. It was listed on the ASX in 2011 and delivers annual revenue of almost $1.billion. They employ 1,600 staff across 7 locations and will continue to drive organic growth and expand through strategic acquisitions to ensure it remains Australia's leading cheese brand. The Manager - IT Business Software Solutions will work with a small team to engage the business and guide them through the processes of solution selection, vendor management, testing and implementation.
Reporting to the CIO the Manager - IT Business Software Solutions will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the business to identify software solutions to address business opportunities.
- Working with Vendors, Group IT resources and subject matter experts to drive the IT Business Software Solutions team to take end-to-end ownership of delivery of solutions.In conjunction with other Group IT functions, develop and implement formal software testing capabilities, including processes and environment management.
- Vendor management / contractual review / procurement processes / RFP management.
- Implement, manage and actively promote IT Project Portfolio Management processes to prioritise IT project delivery in line with Business priorities and IT resource capacity.
- In collaboration with the Senior IT Management team assist in the development of the IT Strategy.
- Manage resolution of application software incidents and problems escalated to the team.
- Enhance Group IT technical skill and capability levels through technical leadership and personal development of IT Business Software Solution team members.
- Manage the remediation of application software issues, including ERP systems, that are identifies in IT Audits.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally have 10+ years' experience in a Development and Support Manager role. Furthermore you will possess experience managing day to day IT Development, Computer Operations or Production Support in a medium to large multi-site organisation. (350+ end users supported). You will be able to talk through your in-depth exposure to cloud (SaaS) deployed solutions, PMO or Portfolio Management, software or solution testing including environment management and code migration / promotion, technical Microsoft environments, people managing teams of minimum of 10+ people and working across multiple geographically sites.
What's on Offer
Advantageous to your application will be experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing industry and exposure to Infor M3 ERP Application or Manufacturing ERP's. Your team orientated attitude, collaborative approach, ability to work within a fluid environment, strong stakeholder engagement skills and time management skills you will make you the ideal candidate for the position.