Manager - IT Business Solutions
ASX Listed FMCG Leader. Senior Management. Reporting to the CIO.
Port Melbourne location.
About Our Client
Bega is a truly Australian company founded in 1899. It was listed on the ASX in 2011 and delivers annual revenue of almost $1.4 billion. Around 20% of overall production is exported to over 50 countries around the world. They employ 1,600 staff across 7 locations and will continue to drive organic growth and expand through strategic acquisitions to ensure it remains one of Australia's leading FMCG brands. Based in a convenient office location in Port Melbourne, this exciting opportunity is to join one of Australia's most well-known, and established brands.
Reporting to the CIO the Manager - IT Business Software Solutions will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the business to identify software solutions to address business opportunities.
- Working with Vendors, Group IT resources and subject matter experts to drive the IT Business Software Solutions team to take end-to-end ownership of delivery of solutions.In conjunction with other Group IT functions, develop and implement formal software testing capabilities, including processes and environment management.
- Vendor management / contractual review / procurement processes / RFP management.
- Implement, manage and actively promote IT Project Portfolio Management processes to prioritise IT project delivery in line with Business priorities and IT resource capacity.
- In collaboration with the Senior IT Management team assist in the development of the IT Strategy.
- Manage resolution of application software incidents and problems escalated to the team.
- Enhance Group IT technical skill and capability levels through technical leadership and personal development of IT Business Software Solution team members.
- Manage the remediation of application software issues, including ERP systems, that are identifies in IT Audits.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally have 10+ years' experience in a Development and Support Manager role. Furthermore you will possess experience managing day to day IT Development, Computer Operations or Production Support in a medium to large multi-site and complex structured organisation. (350+ end users supported). You will be able to talk through your in-depth exposure to cloud (SaaS) deployed solutions, PMO or Portfolio Management, software or solution testing including environment management and code migration / promotion, technical Microsoft environments, people managing teams of minimum of 10+ people and working across multiple geographically sites.
Advantageous to your application will be experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing industry. Your team orientated attitude, collaborative approach, ability to work within a fluid environment, strong stakeholder engagement skills and time management skills you will make you the ideal candidate for the position.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work for an iconic Australian brand. Senior Management opportunity. Competitive remuneration. Growing and diversifying business.